New domain (donations NOT needed)

Greetings,

First off, I want to thank everyone that volunteered donations towards
getting a new domain.  It was very much appreciated.  The good news is
that the donations are not needed.  We have been able to persuade the
people that hold the sca.org domain to let us use "atlantia.sca.org."

Therefore, the official address for the list is now:

atlantia@atlantia.sca.org

I understand you may have some questions about this:

Q. Does this mean that the address atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu will not work
   any more?

A. No, for forseeable future, that address will work also.  In fact, the
   two addresses (atlantia@csc.ncsu.edu and atlantia@atlantia.sca.org)
   both go to the same place.

Q. Why do we have two addresses then?

A. No one place will probably be able to host us forever.  We were able
   to use Netcom for a year and a half before having to move, and we may
   be able to use ncsu.edu for longer, but like everything in life, nothing
   lasts forever.  Well, almost nothing.  One of the reasons for having the
   new domain name is that if we ever have to move, you won't have to
   learn a new address.  Also, it makes it easier for other people to
   find us.

Q. Where do we send subscription and unsubscription requests now?

A. You can send them to either majordomo@csc.ncsu.edu, or you can send them
   to majordomo@atlantia.sca.org.  The two addresses are equivalent.

Q. Why do you write in question and answer format? :-)

A. It's a slow Monday morning, and I didn't have anything else to do.

If anyone has any other questions, please feel free to e-mail me at:

lovelace@netcom.com

In service,
Lord Kendrick Wayfarer
Listkeeper, Merry Rose