Subject: The Rose is back and the =20 thingys
Author:  Gene Bonar <grb@fns.com> at env.duke.edu
Date:    4/18/96 5:13 PM

Oh Great and Wise J. Blackbow,

Although I do have cats that occasionally perch on my shoulder, they are not
the cause of the =3D20 etc.  I checked the copy I sent out and the copy I
received back from the Rose and neither copy had =3D20s or =3Danything else.
Sounds like a goofy gateway somewhere.

I would be interested to hear if anyone else is experiencing this problem.