Raleigh Renaissance Festival

Kind gentles,
For your edification and amusement I do pray that ye join in the
festivities this weekend hence.
That friday night around seven there will be set up.

In service
Xavier

<I posted this since I hadn't seen anything else on it>

<NandO summary(the accurate one)>
N.C. RENAISSANCE FAIRE
Heralds, Celtic singers, court jugglers, medieval bards, highland
dancers, storytellers, medieval games, period clothing, jewelry and
pottery, pony rides, and food.
April 27, 10 a.m.-8 p.m., and
April 28, 1-8 p.m.,
20-acre site, Thorton Road, off U.S. 1, just north
of Durant Road/Perry Creek intersection.
$7, $3 ages 7-16 and students, under 7 free. 878-8537.

<ignore all adverts that read like this they are wrong>
April 27
FESTIVAL Raleigh Renaissance Festival
Unity Church of Raleigh
10 am-8 pm; $3-$5
(919) 870-7364.

There can be only juan!
                         <100% columbian coffee>
Eric Jon Campbell Sr Textile Engineering at NCSU
(alias) Xavier Campbell amateur blacksmith and brewer