Speaking of Ren fests...

Good gentles,
I was just wondering if folks were aware that there is going to be a Ren Fest
in Virginia? In fact, I believe it starts next weekend, somewhere near
Fredericksburg. I don't have all the details on me at the moment, but if
anyone wants more info, I'll post it tomorrow. Of course, if everyone knows
about it already, I won't bother. But I thought I should gauge the level of
interest first. :)

Yours in Service,
Muireann