Lewis Arons spam

Gentles,

Having just received the FREE magazine spam from Lewisarons@aol.com that
got sent to our list, I forwarded it to both the Postmaser and Abuse team
at aol. I have received an automated note back from Abuse saying they'll
take care of it, and they apparently have, since I also copied Mr. Arons
as well so he'd know I was blowing the whistle on him, and that email
bounced. Either it was a clever forgery, or there's something else going
on with that user's address.

Anyway, this is my usual policy with email spams.

In service,
Corun (who believes your right to sell your product stops at my email box)