Kingdom Chronicler's contact info

Greetings to Atlantia from Lord Rabah az-Zafar, Kingdom Chronicler!

For those of you trying to reach me via the Merry Rose, I have unsubscribed and won't get your messages that way. The amount of email traffic inherent in my new office necessitated that I cut my email traffic to that directly addressed to me in order to maintain my sanity. Please address any messages to me at rabah@ix.netcom.com or you may phone me at (804) 467-6910 (H) or (804) 857-4099 (W). Thank you!

Rabah