Lunch North of Beltway?

Most Happy Greetings to those here at the Merry Rose at Cheapside.

I'm tickled to be back after all this time!!! There are many new folk since I
last stopped in and the proprietors seem to have done some renovating while
I was gone. Everything looks wonderful.

On to Very Important Matters: Do those of us north of the Beltway still do
lunch once in a while? If not, do we want to? Maybe this Friday at Zios?
If so, where and when?

	Aurora