Western Skyline Lunch

Greetings Merry Rosers from Evan da Collaureo, whose wagon limped home
after Crown Tourney...

It's that time of the month again. May 9 is the second Thursday, so
maybe this time I'll escape work long enough to get to the SCA Luncheon
out on Ponte Alto's Western Skyline -- unless I hear otherwise, I'll
assume the usual place & time. Which is to say 12:30-ish, at A Little
Place Called Siam in Herndon.

Siam is on (East) Elden Street near the corner of Herndon Parkway, in the
old Bank of the Potomac Center, on the very end (the Elden St side). Note
that this is *not* the corner of Herndon Pkwy and (West) Elden Street
which has the Giant and the Intercon offices.

Hope to see folks there. -Evan