Re: Fighter Practice (DC Area)

On Tue, 7 May 1996, Michael Surbrook wrote:

> I understand that there is a Monday evening fighter practice located in
> the College Park area. Could someone be so kind as to send me directions?

Must be a new one -- last copy of The Drekkar didn't mention it.  But the
Barony Knight Marshal, Malcolm MacMalcolm (Neil Maclay, (301) 656-8050)
would know for sure.

|---------Master Vuong Manh, C.P., Storvik, Atlantia---------|
|Now, let's stop and think: how would Bugs Bunny handle this?|
|----------------(dickeney@access.digex.net)-----------------|