Re: Re: Fighter Practice (DC Area)

>> I understand that there is a Monday evening fighter practice located in
>> the College Park area. Could someone be so kind as to send me directions?
>
>It is on Rhode Island Ave just inside the Beltway.  Actually it is in a
>public park on the east side of RI Ave between REI and Rt. 193.  It starts
>6-6:30 and ends about dark.

The park is very close to Rt. 193.  The south end of the park has two
baseball fields in it and both are often in use.  The practice is at the
north end of the park in a narrow stretch of  trees, across a small parking
lot from the northern most ball field.  The road through the park is one way
and you have to turn in where the ball fields are.
Hope to see you there.

Michael of Hammond