Interesting Recording

Hello, all.
I was just flipping through my Temple Records catalouge, and found this
add.  Thought you might be interested.  I plan on ordering it.
The Rowallan Consort
NOTES OF NOY, NOTES OF JOY
This venture into Scottish early music is a first for Temple Records--
the label known mainly for its emphasis on traditional Scottish music.
It is also the recording debut for the Rowallan Consort.  Formed in 1994
by Robert Phillips and William Taylor, they uniquely combine the sound of
the lute and the wire-strung harp (clarsach) to beautiful effect.  With
guest singers Mhairi Lawson and Paul Rendall, they have researched and
perform songs and music dating from 1400-1700.

JOHN RECHTER< EARLY MUSIC SOCIETY OF VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
"The playing is masterly throughout and captures the spirit of both the
joyful and the sad music."

ROB ADAM, GLASGOW HERALD
"What a find.  In magical combination, the lute and harp-playing by
Robert Phillips and William Taylor produce the most ravishing, resonant
sounds.  A must for folk as well as classical fans, and anyone remotely
interested in Scottish culture."