Research Help Request

Greetings to All who love to do research...

Does anyone have knowledge of "acceptable" documentation they would be willing
to impart to me relating to the "period" method of making banners, pennons, and
standards? I wish to start documenting some of my works.

Thanks!

Ever in Service to Crown and Kingdom!

Mordrea

--