Re: Research Help Request

Dear Angela,

I use references from the Fox-Davies heraldry books (Art of Heraldry; Guide
to Heraldry) when making my banners, etc.  Oddly enough, the Midrealm has
such incredibly meticulous sumptuary laws, that they could be considered a
reference if they are actually period.  Also, the Osprey Men-at-Arms series
has some excellent diagrams of period banners, not to mention Angus McBride's
awesome artwork (all of with is carefully documented in the notes in the back
of each book) and are easily available.

BRAN