corset supplies

Does anyone know where I can get boning locally, Richmond or DC?  Iknow I can get it from Amazon Drygoods but I've lost my catalog and don't want to pay another 5 bucks for one.  OR, if someone has the catalog, can you tell me the prices and shipping cost.  I still have an order form so I don't need their address.
Thanks

andreah@cpsnet.com
"There's too much to see waiting in front of me, I know that I just can't go wrong."
		Jimmy Buffet