A detaied description of Crown

To the patrons of the Merry Rose:

Good Gentles,
             It was brought to my attention that althought I
posted the results of Crown, I listed the bare essentials
only. It was suggested that a more detailed account of the day
might be helpful to illumiate it for those who could not
attend, or have never been to a Crown Tournement before. You
will find here the account given to me to relate to you. As the
Tale is greater than the Teller, they have asked to remain
anonymous.
               In service,
                          THL Bryce de Byram
(posting on the gracious Lady Susanna Grey's account)