Yup - Lunch north of the Beltway

(I got some takers!)

We will be 'doing' lunch this Friday, 5/10 at Noon o'clock.

We will gather at Zios Restauraunt in Gaithersburg, MD. Zios serves a variety
of food. Mostly of the Italian persuasion, but they have some nice sandwiches
(Reuben, Burgers, subs, etc). They also serve one or two Greek dishes and I
think that I'll have the Souvlaki, which is wonderful.

Please e-mail me by 11:00 Friday if you want to join us. I'll pop down there
early so I can get us a table.

Directions: 	Rt 270 to Shady Grove Rd (east).
		Left on Gaither Road (Office Depot is on the corner)
		Zios is on the right about a block down.
		Be careful on Gaither -- folks drive like idiots there.

Aurora