resources?

  Fellow Atlantians,

  I am currently not a member of the SCA, but will be joining at PENNSIC XXV.
  I had an amazing time at PENNSIC XXIV and can't wait for the next one.

  I am looking for a good source of information on Viking Tents (the big
  A-frames), their construction in particular.  I saw many at PENNSIC XXIV and
  I am interested in building one for PENNSIC XXV.  Any thoughts?

  Also, simple patterns for tunics and pants aren't that easy to find either.
  Does anyone know of any info on finding these?

  Thanks.

  Tim vanVranken
  tvanvranken@ed.gov