wool (and other) care

>If we wear garb without removing this odor from it,
>we will gain added insight into Medieval attitudes
>toward cats.

Alfredo, you are on your own on this one.  In fact, should you seek to gain
said insight through this method, you probably will be literally on your own.

As for me, after skinning said cats, I would rather seek insight into
salvaging my fabric or else dispose of it.  Sigh...  Having flashbacks
now....

Rhiannon  (whose cat companions consist of a neurotic female and an
innocent-looking male with a nasty attitude)