Feast of the Thirty

     Sorry for the late news but I have just found out that tent camping
WILL be allowed at campsite.  For those of you who sent in reservations
towards the end of the deadline, you might have missed the few cabins that
were available.  If you aren't certain you have a cabin reserved you might
want to bring a tent or give the Autrocrat a call at (864) 220 0122, ask for
Sinclair Hawkins.  Again, I apologize for the late news but the campground
just got in touch with me concerning this question.  The weather report is
wonderful for the event and we hope to see everyone there.

In service to the Dream,
                Sinclair Hawkins