Re: wool (and other) care

<Genevieve (Chasteignier) walks in, and surveys the room:  Jonathan quivering behind the bar, poor Miriam cleaning up glass, and walks up to the bar.>

M'lord Blackbow, voo seem to av dug your own grave, ness pah?  Pairhaps I should not av become part of such a foo group ahpray tooo {phonetically spelled, French speakers let me live}?

<After grinning at Jonathan, who is wondering if it's safe to  come out yet, she goes to help Miriam with the broken glass.>

Madamoiselle?