Re: wool

> well and now Brok's knitted wool tights smell like Badger, not like
> cat. (Is that an improvement?:)
                          Miriam

I don't know Miriam, us folks here at House Drunken Badger smell pretty
good!  It's all that rolling around in the clover that does it, I
suspect... :-)

(Then again, any single malt smells good to me too..)

-Rowen Berran McDowell of Roscommon
Head of Clan Badger's Crossing
House Drunken Badger
Chronicler of Stierbach
(not that she would know what to do with a computer, probably use it
as a doorstop! No wait!  what a great idea!)