Medieval Personality Test? Other Posts?

     I'm just a bit curious...

     The first mention I saw of anything regarding a Medieval Personality
     Test was posts with "Re:" lines on them.

     Did anything actually get posted to the Merry Rose on this talking
     about the fact that it existed?  If so, there may be gaps in the
     mailing list...LARGE gaps.

     Another subject that I only saw as "Re:" lines was  "heraldry"

     Also, I didn't see my post, "Resuscitating a Dead Horse"...did anybody
     see that post?  I never got a receipt for it...

     Confused and Suspicious,

     J. Blackbow