Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 08:42:52, -0500
From: MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST <Annejke@prodigy.com>
To: foxdale@widomaker.com
Subject: Re: MUSIC

Sallie, I can't get my mailer to send to the board.  Would you post
this for me?
      thanks, Annejke

Northern Atlantians Hark the band doth visit!

Steel Eye Span is going to be at the Birchmere in Alexandria (Ponte
Alto) on May 30.  Tickets are available at Hecht's for $17.50 ea.

Sorry for the commercial but I thought some folk might like to know.

Annejke