Re: Monday of Emerald Joust...

On Fri, 17 May 1996, Heather Swann wrote:

> > Fond Atlantian Gentles--
> >
> > The bright days of Spring which grace this kingdom for a few
> > precious months are warming slowly to summertime, and a young
> > squire's fancies naturally turn to
> >
> > 				CAMBOK!!
> >
> Pray, Good Gentles, what is Cambok?  I have been inactive for a while and am
> unfamiliar with this particular entertainment....

Cambok is simply _the_ greatest game since... since... since...

Anyway, it can best be described as a cross between field hockey and
laccrosse with one simple rule: don't hit an unconcious opponent.

Well, there are a _few_ more rules...

Cambok is great fun and is a must see/play at any Emerald Joust!

Michael Limner, esq.