Re: Medieval Personality Test

On Thu, 16 May 1996, Heather Swann wrote:

[No; somebody _else_ wrote, and the mail program deleted them:]

> > > I got "White Knight"
> > >
> > > 	I'll take that.... nice ring to it. =

[And then a third party chimed in:]

> > I answered the questions today with quixotic honesty, and got
> > Benevolent Ruler.  Other things I've seen among co-workers is Black
> > Knight, Doctor, Bishop, Prime Minister, Shepherd, Scientist ....

[And finally Miriam herself _did_ say:]

> I tried several variations on my answers, beginning with a set of completely
> honest answers, and got White Knight every time.  And here I was hoping for
> Benevolent Ruler!  Oh, well...time to go polish my armour...  ;-)

This sounds like an interesting test, but where do we find it?

|---------Master Vuong Manh, C.P., Storvik, Atlantia---------|
|Now, let's stop and think: how would Bugs Bunny handle this?|
|----------------(dickeney@access.digex.net)-----------------|