Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 09:04:57 -0400
From: Alfredo el Bufon <edh@ascc01.ascc.att.com>
To: foxdale@widomaker.com
Subject: Re: life, the universe, Cats, and their output

> > Well, the Palace at Versigh [sp?] had Louie Catdoors [sp?],
>                       ^^^^^^^           ^^^^^
>                     Versailles          Louis
>
> Just in case nobody else lets you know.

Thank you.  So far, one other has let me know about Versailles,
but you are the only one who has corrected my spelling of Louis.

Perhaps you can complete this analogy:

   PAIN : RUE  ::  BREAD : ________

> BTW, thanx for the riddle!  That was cool!  I should have said so in public
> when I posted my answer, but I didn't think of it then...

You're entirely welcome!  I'm glad you liked it.

-- Alfredo

PS.  Was there ever a Bardic after my lady and I left on Saturday?

--
Alfredo el Bufon
Elvegast, Windmaster's Hill, Atlantia