Re: life, the universe, Cats, and their output (fwd)

Greetings from Eldrydd!

Scripsit Alys of Foxdale%
%Just to make sure this got sent to the list...since the context at the
%end implies it was meant to be.  (It was sent as a reply to an email that
%had been private -- I try to make corrections in private since I am
%frequently low on tact.)

%> > Well, the Palace at Versigh [sp?] had Louie Catdoors [sp?],
%>                       ^^^^^^^           ^^^^^
%>                     Versailles          Louis
%>
%> Just in case nobody else lets you know.
%
%Thank you.  So far, one other has let me know about Versailles,
%but you are the only one who has corrected my spelling of Louis.

%Perhaps you can complete this analogy:

%   PAIN : RUE  ::  BREAD : ________

Since neither Eldrydd nor JT can resist a good(or bad) riddle...

     PAIN : RUE :: BREAD : ROAD
or
     PAIN : RUE :: BREAD : ROUX

In mischief,