Re: Cat Output

> > ><Meli orders up an ale, some bread, and some cheese, and sits closer
> > >to the fire so she can toast the victuals and sip the ale as
> > >she contemplates life, the universe, Cats, and their output ....>
> > >

> <Meli, being a tad overtired and on her second large ale, squints in
> some confusion, and smiles back at the newcomer.>
>
> Uhmn .... cats being putted-out?  In?  Put?  Ummm, ah.  Castles don't
> need cat-doors; the very nature of castles is to have flunkies whose
> only job is to wait on the cat.
>
> That would, of course, therefore be most of us who own kitties ....
> or have kitties thrust upon them .... or who have just simply
> achieved catness, owing to some feline deciding they are worth the
> trouble ....
>
> Here, milady--have an ale with me, and we shall now ponder the Universe!
>
> Miriam Rachel, DO get up off the floor and stop talking like that ....
> I know you're from Spain, there's no point in pretending!  :-)

Oh, shucks!  Ever since I got that silly old hat no one lets me play!
...besides, I paid good money for that accent!  Oh, well, if I must, but I'd
prefer mead to ale, thank you very much, and I suppose I'll have to go change
these styleless garments now.  I shall return momentarily, Good Gentles All!

Miriam Rachael

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai
The non-pregnant Miriam
akaThe Intriguing Miriam