Names

Thank you all soooo much for you assistance in naming my children. (pleasant
smile, with teeth), but we have already made out choices.

 A boy will be Ash-- to go well with Rowan (our daughters name), All Army of
Darkness jokes have already been made and we will not consider the name
Martin (to go with Rowan) under any circomstance.

A girl will be named Rebecca-- just because.

       Miriam-- at 17 days and hoping against hope that it will be Babes in
Arms by Joust.