Re: Names

>  A boy will be Ash-- to go well with Rowan (our daughters name), All
> Army of Darkness jokes have already been made and we will not consider
> the name Martin (to go with Rowan) under any circomstance.
>
>        Miriam-- at 17 days and hoping against hope that it will be
> Babes in Arms by Joust.
Don't worry, I won't be making any jokes to "Army of Darkness".
One of my greatest fears is that someone will give my first-born
a shrirt that reads, "Made in China". Is it to late to change my nick-name?

China-
PS No, I _will_not_ name my daughter Crystal.

   Lady Brigid of Linnhe
  Barony of Windmasters* Hill
  Kingdom of Atlantia