Administrivia - Sendmail upgrade on csc.ncsu.edu

Hi folks,

I just received this in the mail and thought everyone should be
aware of this.  Any mail sent to the list during this time runs
the risk of being lost (hopefully not likely, but still a possibility).

In service,
Kendrick

---- Begin forwarded message ----

>The sendmail program will be upgraded on csc.ncsu.edu tomorrow between
>7-8am.  During this time, mail routing will be offline.  The upgrade should
>provide a 40% increase in distribution by allowing us to use a higher level
>of threaded process control.
>
>If you experience difficulties with your lists, please send mail to
>tkl@osl.csc.ncsu.edu instead of majordomo@csc.ncsu.edu (since if we are
>having problems, I would not receive the mail at the csc site.)
>
>Cheers!
>--
>                     void main()  | Tim Lowman:  Sys. Prog. @ CSC NCSU
>                     {            | Email: tkl@osl.csc.ncsu.edu
>        printf("Hello World.\n"); | SMail: NCSU, Box 8206, Raleigh NC 27695
>                     }            | Phone: 1-919-515-5343

---- End forwarded message ----

---
             |                     lovelace@netcom.com