Re[2]: Personality test

     Greetings, all.

     A novel dissertation on the test. But I would venture there is
     something slightly beyond that.

     I found that only the first question posed a quandary. I had two
     different sentiments for 1 and 2. My first choice proved me a
     Discoverer. The second choice a Benevolent Ruler.

     Odd that such a substantial change could be afforded by reversing the
     answers on a single question.

     My first choice seemed to fit best...but I like to think the second
     would prove true as well.

     I wonder how my lady wife's will read...or our dear Chancellor.

     Regards,
     Tadhg