Re: Re[2]: Personality test

Hello Tadhg,

     Greetings, all.

     A novel dissertation on the test. But I would venture there is
     something slightly beyond that.

     I found that only the first question posed a quandary. I had two
     different sentiments for 1 and 2. My first choice proved me a
     Discoverer. The second choice a Benevolent Ruler.

     Odd that such a substantial change could be afforded by reversing the
     answers on a single question.

Actually, if you look at the list I provided, it might not seem so odd.

*-2-1-*  BENEVOLENT RULER
*-*-1-2  DISCOVERER

A change in the second and/or fourth place can be enough on even
one question to make the change you say.  But only adding up your
answers and finding where they fall will prove it.  Of course what I
submitted to you was a theory, based on 1/8 of the possibitities.  I
did not care to delve further into it, and I didn't check against ties for
first and second, or second and third, etc...  I will leave it up to the
personality test program, but I do think it's not much more complicated
than my theory.

8<8<snip>8>8

Sean MacKay