RE: Personality test

Hello everyone,

     I had time to kill yesterday, so I did a basic check of the
different possibilities as answers on the personality test and
came up with some interresting answers and a definite pattern.
Now I'm unsure as to how to classify the 4 different answers so
someone might want to lable them.  Also there are 192(as I
see it) possible patterns for answers.  I went under the premise
that using the 4 numbers there are only 24 different patterns
without using the same number twice.  Here are my findings;

I will list the numbers #-#-#-#  the first number being the first
answer level 1-4, the second being the second...  As it turns
out, the only numbers that mattered were where the 1 and 2
landed, the 3 and 4 were inconsequential so I will put an * in
their place.  This left only 12 possible answers.

 1-2-3-4  TITLE
1) 1-2-*-*   Doctor
2) 1-*-2-*  Scientist
3) 1-*-*-2  Engineer-Builder
4) 2-1-*-*  Shepherd
5) 2-*-1-*  Bishop
6) 2-*-*-1  Merchant
7) *-1-2-*  Dreamer-Minstrel
8) *-1-*-2  White Knight
9) *-2-1-*  Belevolent Ruler
10) *-2-*-1  Black Knight
11) *-*-1-2  Discoverer
12) *-*-2-1  Prime Minister

I also tried to mix the numbers up in various patterns so that they
all came out even in the end, I always ended up with Shepherd.
I also noticed that no matter what you were, you always had a
place in our "Corporate Kingdoms".  I will post all the discriptions
later, for your entertainment.

Did anyone come up with a different answer than those I've listed?
If someone can classify the 4 different choices, this might shed some
light on the answers.  If anyone want's to check out the other ~160
possibilities, be my guest.  I hope this helps everyone.  I remain,

                                                 Sean MacKay