Re: Re[2]: Personality test discriptions

>  Am I the only one who noticed that the below
>      sentence was in EVERY description?
>
> Interestingly, your preference is just as applicable in today's
> corporate kingdoms.

I noticed that, and I also noticed that, _mutatis_mutandus_, the
following sentence was also in every description.

      Your distinct personality, The Dreamer-Minstrel, might be
      found in most of the thriving kingdoms of the time.

I would like to seem some personality types that _not_ found in
the most of the thriving kingdoms, or were found mostly in wretched
kingdoms, or are not at all applicable to today's corporate kingdoms.
Here are some possible names, the blurb is left as an exercise for
the reader.

The Fool
The Sin-Eater
The Executioner