Crash Space?

My appologies to my fellow patrons, but-

Someone wrote me at my work address regarding crash space for University.
Unfortunately, I did not go into work today and won't until after Memorial
Day.  I have also, alas, forgotten the name of the kind person who
contacted me. If the person would contact me at this address, I would be
most grateful.

Harold Feld
SCA
Yaakov HaMizrachi

"Do not ask 'Why are these days not as good as the days of old?' This
question is not prompted by wisdom." -Eccl.