Northern Region Web Page

Good friends all, greetings from Kevin of Thornbury!

	The Web Pages have made it successfully to their new
	home.  With the extra configuration and the new UPS,
	the web server at my home should not go down.

	The most developed page on site is for the Barony of
	Ponte Alto, and it is up to date as of today.  The
	other pages on my server are severely under construction.

	Should you have a personal page you'd like linked to the
	main page (with device), please let me know.

	If there are problems with any aspect of what you find
	there, please let me know.

	(The "old" site will still be available for a while as
	 http://sca2.maxson.com)

In service to Atlantia,
_____
 \_/   kevin@maxson.com   http://sca.maxson.com