Re: University #40

On Wed, 29 May 1996, Corun MacAnndra wrote:

> Tirloch wrote:
> >
> > I just spoke with Lord Henry Best regarding University #40. He will be
> > doing this University a la East Kingdom style - which means that there
> > is no catalog mailed out. Henry hopes to have an electronic version
> > emailed later this week but he will have catalogs at the George mason
> > University site for us to use on Saturday to plan our coursework..
>
> Might I suggest that directions to the site be posted as soon as possible
> for those of us who don't know where George Mason is nor where on campus
> the University is to be held.

And at least a general outline for those of us who have to decide whether
to break a longstanding appointment to take advantage of University being
in easy driving distance.

|---------Master Vuong Manh, C.P., Storvik, Atlantia---------|
|Now, let's stop and think: how would Bugs Bunny handle this?|
|----------------(dickeney@access.digex.net)-----------------|