Re: Dance Music

Daoud mumbled...
<<Quick! The Utility Pouch! >>
My ladies, mayhap this may help...

Rose and Nefr Dance Tape, Rose and Nefr Press, 7307 W. Franklin Ave., St
Louis Park, MN 55426..

I also highly recommend this:

The Tape of Dance, Volume 1., Justin de la Coeur, 82 Montclair Ave.,
Waltham, MA 02154

The advantage in having both is that Rose an Nefr's "Black Nag" is set to a
terribly slow tempo, which is actually very good for learning the steps, but
is much too slow for a preformance...The Tape of Dance, however, has a
version of Black Nag that has a faster tempo, that is true to the spirit of
the dance...By having both you have both options...

I'm also continually looking for other tapes or CD's with dance music on
them, I like CD's because you don't have to search through the tape to find
the peice you want...Maybe I'll contact R&N and ask them about a CD run....

Daoud al-Bodmani
Danceman, Shire of Hindscroft, Atlantia