Re: Courses at University

> Greetings,
>
> I have 4 questions;  one what do you call a patron of the Merry Rose, a
> Roseian ?

   Well, that would of course depend on the patron.  I answer quite well
to "Landi".  The lovely lady who interupted her cleaning of the floor to
offer me a chair by the fire and a mug of ale is "Mariam" (or Mariam R.,
so as not to be confused with the other lovely Mariam).  If you call for
"Hey You" you're apt to get the attention of Countess Ianthe (or is that
only if _Henry_ calls for "Hey You"? :-)
   Oh!  You mean collectively!  Can such a motley bunch _be_ refered to
collectively, (other than as "patrons of the Merry Rose", of course)?  :-)

>            and 2 has anyone published a list of the courses being taught
> at University this week ? and 3 where can I get it ? and 4 is it too
> late too pre-register.

   Not yet, so far as I know.  It should be posted here when it's ready.
And I haven't the foggiest.