Re: University #40

>How incredibly fitting this site is!
>
>The first session of the university of atlantia under my
>chancellorship was held at george mason back in xi a.s. xii.
>
>it was the first university session held after Prince Ragnar
>and Princess Gwenllian chartered the University.
>
>Trivia time!
>
>Any old folks out there remember where the actual first session
>(before charter or chancellor) was held and who ran it?
>
>Elaina
>old used chancellor
>currently outlandish

Greetings!

My memory of this is quite foggy, but I did attend the very first session
of the University in Marinus. I think that ionoais nikaios (mka Dana
Netherton, I know I am mispelling his SCA name) played the biggest role in
coordinating it, but I don't remember who the autocrat-of-record was.

Teleri Talgellawg

******
Susan and Ken Reed                    AFPOPA
nachtanz@patriot.net