Re: University #40

elaina here.

misteress teleri is absolutely right.  the first session of the
university was held in marinus in the spring (pre-may) of
a.s. xii and the person who ran it was master ioannes nikkias
(dana netherton, now married to mistress lyra d'orleans and
living in the middle, i believe...).

prince ragnar wanted to 'do something' as prince that he would
be remembered for, and decided to start an atlantian university.
he choose me as chancellor (on the recommendation of master kay,
master vuong mahn, and some people from the west) because i had
worked with the university of ithra in the west and caid.  and
i suppose it was that mix of east and west that ended up making
the atlantian university so special.  (that and a series of really
excellent, hard working chancellors over the years...)

my only disagreement with mistress teleri is that she is not an
'old' anything but a lovely, and talented young woman.

in service,
  elaina

(not as old as dirt, but working on it...)