Re: The Merry Thorns

> > Uryene pokes his head inside and with a not-very-believable
> > menacing scowl says:
> >
> > Excuse me for interrupting your discourse, fine patrons of the Rose,
> > but would someone mind asking the would-be Hercules to set aside his
> > ale and marshmallows for a moment to extract this sink from my cart?
>
> <Kevin leaps up as would any good 'baronial beast of burden'..>
>
> Aye, my lord.  I shall be happy to take the sink from your cart.
> Would you like anything else carried for you?  I think I have a spare
> hand somewhere..
>	Kevin of Thornbury

Hast thou seen the missing knife, My Lord Kevin?  We are short by one, and I
wouldn't wish an accident to befall a patron!  Perhaps we should prop the door
open so it won't fall...

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.