Re: food, glorious food

Eoghan mac Ailpein cuts Luther to the quick saying:

]If you are a meat eater this was the feast for you.  There was roast
]pork, venison, lamb and chicken in pastry that melted in my mouth.  I
]know  the venison was given to us by Ranger John, VIVAT, but even with
]this I don't know how they pulled this off for $5.00 a head, and on top
]of that they documented all the recipes.

     Another fine feast missed due to Stierbach water...

Alaric "Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse" Luther