food, glorious food

Hail to all merrry Lords and merry Ladies,

I have got to raise a toast to the feast staff at Emerald.

Now before any rabbit food eater's comment, I will quote the baron that
was in the serving line with me, "Vegetables are what FOOD eats."

If you are a meat eater this was the feast for you.  There was roast
pork, venison, lamb and chicken in pastry that melted in my mouth.  I
know  the venison was given to us by Ranger John, VIVAT, but even with
this I don't know how they pulled this off for $5.00 a head, and on top
of that they documented all the recipes.

The feast staff was the best I have ever seen.

All and all the feasts were magnificent.