FW: Classes for university

 ----------
From: Toscano, James
To: Sca-Rapier Net
Subject: RE: Classes for university
Date: Thursday, May 30, 1996 7:20AM

Here is the rapier classes.  I hope everyone finds something here they like.
 Gee, Giacomo would also like to start getting volunteers instead of having
to hunt people down.  Scholars and Free Scholars here is your chance to
excell.  Hopefully I will see you all there this weekend.

Unto all participants at Emerald and in the Queens Champion: Vivat.  Unto
her majesty and her new Rapier Champion Vivat.

In Service

Giacomo
Your Kind and Loving Rapier Dean... Now Get To Class