University Dessert Revel

KAREN: Delete this message, unread.

KAREN: I know you are using PINE to read this. Do _not_ hit the space
bar. Instead, hit the "d" button to delete. Do not read further. It's
nothing important.

Is she gone? Okay, good.

Karen, the site autocrat for University, is autocratting this thing on
her birthday. Can you imagine it? And there is a dessert revel that
evening, after classes.

SO bring a dessert and be prepared to show our toasty autocrat a good time.
She will have worked hard enough during the day, MUCH harder than anyone
should have to on their birthday. So don't let her get away with doing any
work or worrying that evening. The rest of us know the drill: don't frighten
the natives, ask the musicians if they will play some dance music, and
leave the site cleaner than we found it.

Thanks,
	Henry