Re: University

I have offered up several classes for University.  I know I am
teaching the first one but I still don't know about the other two.

Paper Making
	This class goes into some of the basic history and construction of
paper and various writing mediums.

	2 hour with hands on $5 per person limit 20, very messy, bring
scissors
(this may the last time this class is given.  It will depend on how
much audience participation I can get.)

Great Coats

Marzipan and Sugar Plate

      Annejke