Re: Fair Lady Atlantia ???

> Greet....
>
> (dodging another hurled object, in a less than artful way, wondering if
> it is safe to come in again)
>
> Yesterday, good gentles (dodge) I posted a missive about (dodge)
> Efen Wolfwhistle and his (dodge,dodge) song "Fair Lady Atlantia."  I
> have not received (dodge) a copy from the Merry Rose or any of its
> thorns, (buick) so I am assuming that it didn't get posted.  Yes,
> No ???? (runs away)

> Eoghan mac Ailpein, Proto-Highlander Mid-800

Wait!  My Lord!  Sigh...we lose more custom that way...Has any Gentle here <
sidestep> seen the request he made?  <duck> I have not, but of course I'm
still seeking that misplaced tableknife....

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.