Re: The Merry Thorns

Quoth Kevin of Thornbury :

> > Hast thou seen the missing knife, My Lord Kevin?  We are short by
> > one, and I wouldn't wish an accident to befall a patron!  Perhaps
> > we should prop the door open so it won't fall...
Miriam R.

> Oh, sorry 'bout that...
>
> 	I found it earlier and was concerned of the patrons myself.  I
> 	put it... wait, no.. maybe it's...<fumbling> [ow!] here in
> 	my bag!
>
> 	Your knife, good my lady Miriam... _____

I thank you most Gracious Lord...I shall start boiling wash water immediately,
to clean the utensils....
Now perhaps, someone might favour us with a song, perhaps to quell this
riotous behavior whilst I mop the floor and restore some order...?  At least
the roast meat is still safe...  there does seem to be less of it, but it
still looks clean....

Miriam R.

Miriam Rachael bat Mordecai | Purpure on a bend Or,
The non-pregnant Miriam     | between two swans naiant
akaThe Intriguing Miriam    | respectant, wings elevated
Isenfiri-In-Exile           | and addorsed argent, three
mka: Heather E.M. Swann     | sprigs of heather palewise
email:swann@intercon.com    | purpure.